Friday night football games marked every important moment in Abbi Glines’ young life. She can remember her first kiss, her first heartbreak, and the first time her crush noticed her—and it all happened during or after a Friday night game. Now Abbi writes books about football, field parties, and the drama that only happens in high school. She is the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Sea Breeze, Vincent Boys, Existence, and Rosemary Beach series. She lives on the gulf coast of Alabama with her family. She can be found with her MacBook on the beach, by her pool, and, of course, under the stadium lights on a Friday night.
I signed up for the newsletter but I am not receiving the emails. What is happening?
- Make sure you have clicked through the confirmation email you received after signing up.
- If you are using GMAIL, Google now has catergories to separate emails. Check the Updates Folder, Promotions Folder, etc.
- If you are using Outlook, Mac Mail, or pulling emails into your smart phone, make sure your setting are not set to delete the email from the server once pulled into the email program. This prevents your emails from appearing in other email programs.
- Check your spam folder. Also, referencing #3, if you are using a mail program, sometimes the spam folder is left on the server and may not show up in your mail program at all.
- Other explanations provided by MailChimp.
- If you are still experiencing problems, please send an email [email protected] we will look into the issue for you.
Does The Field Party have all new characters, or are characters from your other series in this series?
- These are completely new characters.
How many books are you planning for this series?
- The goal is for there to be 9 books in his series. At this time, I have only signed a contract for 3. We are hoping that if this series does well we will have all 9.
Why did you decide to make the Field Party Young Adult instead of New Adult?
- For starters they are in High School and they are young adults. I wanted to take the drama back to High School but with a little deeper meaning then some of my past Young Adult series.
Is there a release date for the first book book of the series?
- The release date is up in the air right now. We were shooting for September 2015 but it’s possible it could be August 2015. I will let you know as soon as I know!